Asia Pacific news releases
- Asia-Pacific wealth managers need to employ client-centric strategies to capture share of US$200b global revenue opportunity
18 May 2016
- EY strengthens FinTech advisory offering in Asia-Pacific with appointment of James Lloyd as FinTech regional leader
21 March 2016
EY today announced the appointment of James Lloyd as its financial technology (FinTech) leader for the Asia-Pacific region.
- EY mobility and immigration team win at the Asia-Pacific Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards
Hong Kong, 17 December 2015
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) Immigration team has been named Immigration Provider of the Year at the 2015 Asia-Pacific Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs) held in Hong Kong.
- EY ranks in Hong Kong’s smartest organizations with sixth local award for knowledge expertise
Hong Kong, 23 August 2013
- EY wins prestigious Hong Kong award in leading knowledge expertise for fifth year running
London, 15 October 2012
For the fifth consecutive year, EY has been recognized as a Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) in Hong Kong. A panel of senior business executives and leading knowledge management experts selected the winners of the Hong Kong MAKE Award 2012.
- Despite Global decline in mergers and acquisitions, Asia remains a favorable destination for assets
Hong Kong, 3 April 2012
Asia's deal volume saw a fall of 30% quarter on quarter in Q1, 2012, and while among the worst performing regions saw no deterioration in total deal value, according to the EY M&A Tracker, released today.
- Private Equity deal-making continues, China continues to expand
Hong Kong, 26 March 2012
Momentum for deal making in China continued in 2011 despite the global decline. Aggregate PE deal activity rose significantly in the fourth quarter of 2011, in sharp contrast to global trends.
- Hong Kong and Singapore – 1st and 3rd in EY’s Globalization Index 2011
Hong Kong, 8 February 2012
Hong Kong and Singapore ranked first and third respectively in EY’s Globalization Index 2011 released today.
- Global M&A volume decline 14% in Q4 2011 Asia sees smallest fall
Hong Kong, 12 January 2012
International M&A volumes decreased by 14% in the final quarter of 2011 compared to Q3 2011 and were down 18% compared to Q4 2010 (note 1) according to the EY M&A Tracker. Globally deal values were down 25% in the quarter (note 2) and are now at their lowest level since Q1 2010.
- EY adds senior appointments to its Asia-Pacific Financial Services Tax team
Hong Kong, 14 December 2011
EY today announces the relocation of Rowan Macdonald to Hong Kong. Macdonald is the leader of EY's Asia-Pacific Financial Services Tax team and was previously located in Sydney.
- Middle class to reach 5 billion by 2030 with increase mainly driven by Asian and other rapid-growth markets
Hong Kong, 10 November 2011
Over the next 20 years, global economic trends will completely transform the customer base for most industries. Rising per capita incomes, favorable demographics and continuing economic growth are creating massive growth in the numbers of the global middle class. By 2030, there will be an additional three billion people joining this cohort, and most of them will live in Asia.
- EY announces five senior appointments in Asia Pacific Asset Management
Hong Kong, 8 November 2011
EY today announces the appointment of Roy Stockell as Head of Asset Management for Asia Pacific.