Ready for takeoff?
A big data self-assessment
How ready are you for the big data takeoff?
Which businesses are leading the way on driving value from big data? Every industry has its leaders and laggards, but the former share one thing in common: an ability to self-evaluate in order to drive continuous improvement.
How mature is your business’s big data and analytics capability?
Insight into your business begins by answering these questions:
- To what extent has the organization set analytical objectives?
- To what extent has the organization developed analytics?
- To what extent does the organization possess analytics skills?
- To what extent is the organization’s senior leadership supportive of analytics initiatives, or taking a lead on them?
- To what extent do the organizations’ technology tools enable analytics capabilities?
- To what extent has the organization embedded a culture of analytics?
- To what extent has the organization considered the legal challenges of big data?
- To what extent has the organization sought to mitigate other potential risks, including cybersecurity issues, related to big data?
For a more thorough assessment on your business’ maturity on big data and analytics, please open our survey (coming soon).
Or alternatively, you can use the self-assessment guide.