Health insurance exchanges are coming
How does it affect you?
Payers will have to engage consumers directly, manage capacity, operate more efficiently and address potential adverse risk.
Health insurance exchanges offer payers opportunities for growth.
Here are some questions to consider:
- What approaches will you use to engage consumers directly?
- Can IT systems and operational processes integrate with the health insurance exchanges?
- Can existing operating platforms scale to new membership while maintaining quality?
- As a qualified health plan, are you positioned to comply with all requirements?
- Does the partner provider network have the capacity to handle the demand for primary care services?
- How can health plans manage the population effectively?
<< Previous | Next >>
- Bill Fera
Principal, Advisory Services
+1 412 644 0551
- Thomas D. Morales
Global Risk Leader
+1 212 773 8508
- Amy Dowd
Manager, Advisory Services - Performance Improvement
+1 503 414 7921