Is your control environment costing too much?
What's the bottom line?
Now is the time to make your control environment as efficient and effective as possible.
By improving your processes and controls, your organization can achieve:
- Fewer controls, lower costs, and a single controls framework, thus enhancing shareholder value
- Better aligned risk coverage, including the identification of stronger, more pervasive controls
- The identification and standardization of efficient and effective controls
- A more effective and efficient risk-based assessment process
- Better use of technology to prevent control issues and give assurance over the control environment
- A more efficient and sustained compliance process
- Improved alignment between the IT, business and Internal Audit functions
As regulators' demands for increased accountability continue to rise and calls from investors and shareholders for improved performance grow louder, now is the time to make your control environment as efficient and effective as possible.
Answers to your questions, at a glance