It's more than the numbers
In today's uncertain economic times, the most successful organisations recognise that it is crucial to build and maintain the confidence of their stakeholders. By telling their performance story effectively and consistently to the investment community, regulators, commentators and customers, they earn support for growth and change.
While the empirical record of performance delivered through financial reports is central, effective reporting goes well beyond the numbers. Our Growing Beyond research shows that companies which consistently outperform their peers spend more time and attention explaining their business strategy, risk assessments, environmental performance and contribution to the societies of which they are part.
Reporting magazine brings together insights and ideas which we believe will interest and inform business executives who are involved in reporting in its broadest sense.
The latest issue examines:
- The “business of sport”- how do sports clubs account for the ever changing value of their stars?
- Board diversity - the benefits and initiatives that aim to increase it
- The implications of new IFRS standards on group reporting
- Kazakhstan as an investment destination
- Yoshiaki Fujimori, President and CEO of Tokyo-based JS Group Corporation and President of LIXIL Corporation, offers his top five tips for business success
- Henry Azzam, former CEO of Deutsche Bank in MENA, on corporate governance in the Middle East
- Francis Daniels, of Africa Opportunity Partners, on investing in Africa
Request your copy
- Tell us what you think about the articles in the July issue of Reporting magazine by completing this short survey.