Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Financial and non financial measurement and reporting
EY’s CCaSS financial and non-financial measurement and reporting services can help you build or just fine tune your identification of risks, controls, and monitoring activity within your CCaSS reporting. We can help you to communicate, confidently, your climate change information to your stakeholders.
- Independent financial and non-financial assurance
- Integration of emissions trading and other climate change matters into financial statement reporting
- Assurance over non-financial climate change and sustainability statements and reports
- Assurance over supporting processes such as management processes for identifying content of the report, stakeholder engagement and risk identification
- Agreed upon procedures and report on factual findings
- Climate change reporting advisory
- Advising on the reporting framework for aligning reporting on climate change matters in financial and non-financial information
- Advise clients to identify and document financial reporting risks and controls
- Evaluate the design effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting across the enterprise relative to climate change
- Advising on the application of accounting principles and standards for emissions trading and other climate change transactions and products
- Corporate responsibility reporting advisory
- Develop, produce and evaluate clients' external sustainability and corporate responsibility reports
- Benchmark sustainability reports to provide feedback to clients on areas for improvement in non-financial reporting and sustainability strategy
- Identify and recommend critical success factors and non-financial metrics to monitor implementation of action plans and overall carbon management and sustainability performance
- Greenhouse gas data capture, measurement, reporting processes and monitoring advisory
- Design and implement data management systems and control environments for greenhouse gas management and sustainability programs
- Establish, design and implement green house gas inventories, monitoring, etc
- Undertake assurance of greenhouse gas accounts and footprints, carbon credit assurance under a range of schemes and carbon neutrality assurance against authoritative standards or agreed upon procedures
For more information about CCaSS financial and non-financial measurement and reporting services, please see CCaSS contact list.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
29-30 May 2014 Madrid, Spain
Creating value in the 21st century
Global cleantech insights and trends
Tap into our knowledge and industry on emerging and expanding cleantech issues.