Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Identifying the carbon impact on your product lifecycle and the carbon impact on your business are both essential for being a sustainable business. EY can help you identify sustainability impacts, plan with tax efficiencies in mind, as well as prioritize carbon improvements in your procurement policies and procedures.
- Low carbon transformation services
- Identify and prioritize carbon reduction opportunities throughout the supply chain to deliver cost and carbon savings
- Product lifecycle management
- Analysis of GHG emissions on the product lifecycle management process, including impact of existing processes, benchmarking with leading practice, design of improvements required and resulting delivery/ implementation/ sustainment benefits
- End-to-end management of a product’s lifecycle to measure carbon footprint and assess potential carbon reduction opportunities
- New low carbon product introduction and related pricing/ procedures/ processes/ management requirements
- Tax efficient supply chain management
- Perform tax-effective supply chain feasibility study for GHG emissions
- Design of tax-effective supply chain structures for support of lowering GHG emissions
- Sustainable procurement review
- Identify and prioritize low carbon improvements required for procurement policies and procedures
For more information about CCaSS supply chain advisory services, please see CCaSS contact list .
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.