Maria Pinelli's blog
Read her blogs here.
Watch a video now.
Job Creation Surveys
Read our reports here.
Video interviews from winners, speakers and participants who attended the 2014 World Entrepreneur Of The Year in Monte Carlo.
Insights and interviews with real-world treps and innovators.
- From start to finish, the speakers, panelists, audience and location were spectacular at the EY Strategic Growth Forum 2015.
- How do entrepreneurs keep nimble and still grow?
- Game-changing entrepreneurs are featured in the latest issue of Exceptional.
- Bill Ford on the future of transportation.
- Jayshree Ullal and Andy Bechtolsheim of Arista Networks named the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2015 National Overall Award winners for the US.
- EY and Standard Chartered report outlines key drivers for entrepreneurs who are looking to expand internationally.
- Mohed Altrad is named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2015 in Monaco.
- Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO of Coca Cola, in a candid conversation with EY Global Chairman and CEO Mark Weinberger.
- Entrepreneur Of The Year winners are being announced around the world. Find out who's going to Monaco.
- Do you know who invented “microfinance”? Muhammad Yunus did, and he changed the concept of funding.
- Entrepreneurs blur sector lines to scale fast
- Citizen today: Holly Ransom is on a mission to empower young people in the G20
- Mentor Me: Our new video collection of advice from mentors, CEOs and entrepreneurs who are building their dream
- The entrepreneur behind the film Twelve Years A Slave
- EY's Uschi Schreiber: the entrepreneurial landscape and specific challenges for women in business
- Maria Pinelli, EY's Global Vice Chair of Strategic Growth Markets, talks with CNBC Africa about global IPO phenomenon.
- A conversation with Yahoo! CFO Ken Goldman and EY's Tom McGrath
- Uday Kotak of Kotak Mahindra Bank named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014
- From Monaco, an update on the economic outlook for the EMEIA region
- Akbar Sheikh, of Sheikh Holdings, talks about winning the first EY NextGen Club Award
- iLabs offered private discussions and idea sharing at World Entrepreneur Of The Year in Monte Carlo
- Ready, Set, Grow participants talk about their journey to the World Entrepreneur Of The World celebrations
- From Monaco: World Entrepreneur Of The Year panelists on the economic outlook for the Americas.
- June 2014 Exceptional highlights the exceptional entrepreneurs who are leading social change
- Bootstrapping your business — Daniela Arredondo de Kehoe of Kitu Kids
- When it comes to Internet domains, could more mean more work? — Julia Cheng of CyberlawStudio
- You've got a great cross-border content idea. Now how do you fund and build it? — Seung Bak of DramaFever.com
- Why entrepreneurs cannot fear failure — Jason Njoku of iROKO
- Twitter Chat with social media guru Jason Falls
- Reverse innovation–or how to build a $2,000 car
- Entrepreneurial insights
- Launching a brand into space — Will Whitehorn of Speed Communications
- How I see it: PR and treps — Steve Cody of Peppercomm Communications
- Looking for funding? Stay flexible. — John Palmour of Cree, Inc.
- The economics of one unit — Steve Mariotti of Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Finding the business development deal that is right for you — Scott Britton
- Caveat entrepreneur: beware of bureaucracy in Brazil — Flavio Masson of Rangri.com.br
- Five things companies should do in their relationships with regulators — David Gremmels and Cary Bryant of Rogue Creamery
- Gender and culture: challenges for a female entrepreneur in India — Mansi Poddar of Brown Paper Bag
- Startups: understand your partners and clients — Todd Cunningham
- Your call is (not that) important to us — Emily Yellin
- Q&A: Poon Wai
- Q&A: Alexander Ivlev
- Treps share lessons learned in Monaco
- EOY: Broadcasting innovation in Korea
- EOY: India's Rahul Bhatia take aviation higher
- EOY: Ireland gets digital with Entrepreneur Of The Year winners
- EOY: Engineering a business turnaround in Germany
- EOY: Growing global flavors in France
- EOY: Innovation for a centuries-old company
- EOY: Farouk Toukan, EOY 2011 winner in the UAE
- EOY: Creating a global brand
- EOY: A beverage recipe for success
- EOY: Styling for success in Spain
- EOY: Finding a winning formula in Sweden
- EOY: Reid Hoffman and Jeff Weiner of LinkedIn
- EOY: The most profitable hotel company on the Taiwan Stock Exchange
- EOY: A commitment to nurture talent produces global success
- EOY: Leaving his comfort zone to create Oman's flagship brand
- EOY: From family grocer to Norway's retail giant
- EOY: Quenching thirsts in Poland and beyond
- EOY: Engineering innovation in New Zealand
- EOY: Driving growth in Nigeria
- EOY: Mexico's top-flight enterprise
- EOY: Doing the heavy lifting in the Netherlands
- EOY: Bringing a greater vision to Switzerland
- EOY: Creating sustainable communities in Malaysia
News, thought leadership and more from EY
- A strategic approach to helping companies accelerate their growth
- The world's largest family businesses are embracing women in leadership. Read the latest report from the Global Family Business Center.
- Our 4th annual job creation survey shows entrepreneurs are creating jobs and building future opportunities for the next generation.
- From World Entrepreneur Of The Year in Monaco: Bill Ford, CEO of Ford Motor Co. shared his vision for global mobility.
- Video highlights of the inaugural EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women Asia-Pacific conference.
- To secure their legacy, family businesses must focus on seven key issues.
- "Women. Fast forward" is helping women accelerate in the workplace.
- Global VC sees record-setting year in 2014. Insights from Bryan Pearce on the latest VC Trends Report.
- Congratulations to David Hung, MD, the 2014 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award winner for the US
- 3 adaptations to help women entrepreneurs scale big
- Where's the next Silicon Valley? You tell us!
- Entrepreneurial Winning Women for 2014 named at the Strategic Growth Forum
- How governments, entrepreneurs and business work together in China
- Sometimes, when an entrepreneur fails, the story is just beginning. Exceptional magazine looks at rebirth and transformation.
- Economic outlook for the Asia-Pac region
- Are we in a tech bubble — again? Jeff Grabow, US Venture Capital leader, looks at the numbers
- Ten recommendations to address youth unemployment
- The 2014 Q2 Global IPO Trends Report shows IPOs continue to make and break records
- 2014 CompStudy executive compensation survey opens: Invite your portfolio companies to complete this year's survey
- How governance can impact an IPO firm's success
- EYVoice on Forbes: Bush's Baked Beans, an entrepreneurial family business
- Access insights from the brightest thinkers in family business in our EY Family Business blog
- EYVoice on Forbes.com: What you need to know about IPO road shows
- Maria Pinelli talks about Ready, Set, Grow and taking 6 treps to Monte Carlo
- 6 March webcast: Considerations for a US IPO listing
- EYVoice on Forbes.com: What the Super Bowl teaches treps about winning
- 19 February webcast: Panel discussion, "Achieving growth: organic and inorganic strategies"
- EYVoice on Forbes.com: Investors views on PE- vs. VC-backed IPOs
- January 2014 Exceptional highlights treps in fields as diverse as private equity, bio-agriculture and health care
- Ready, Set, Grow: looking for 6 treps to present their plans for growth to a panel of mentors in Monte Carlo
- Global Women in Business Advisory Council: three ways to boost female leadership
- New report looks at the success factors of this year's US Entrepreneur Of The Year finalists
- Entrepreneurship: tackling youth unemployment in the G20
- Unleashing the power of women entrepreneurs
- Know when to look for financial savvy
- Defying gravity: exceptional entrepreneurs
- Intellectual property for startups: Six ways that startups can hold down legal costs
- Intellectual property for startups: What you need to know about trademarks, copyrights and patents
- What you learn from a failed start-up
- Eight traits that drive treps
- Organizing for innovation: four principles to stoke the fire
- Keep your funding options open
- Innovation leads to a higher vision.
- Staying close to customers pays off at Dell
- The big impact of Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- Crowdfunding and microfinance
- Meet the new generation of frugal innovators
- Q&A: Ole Daugbjerg on how to get employees to act like treps