Why I love entrepreneurs.
Maybe it's the fact that there isn't just one model of success. Entrepreneurs come in all shapes, sizes and stages of growth. But they do have one important thing in common...
They are one of the greatest sources of sustainable economic growth we have in the world.
Here on my blog I'll be commenting on many topics near and dear to treps, such as innovation, job creation, funding management practices and the role of the public and private sector in boosting entrepreneurism.
I hope you'll help me keep the conversation going.
- China remains a hotbed for foreign investment (17 March 2014)
- Applying for the Ready, Set, Grow mentoring program (12 February 2014)
- Let's get the next generation to work (20 January 2014)
- Defying convention on many levels: The 2013 Strategic Growth Forum, Palm Springs (25 November 2013)
- Show me the money — and the mentoring: helping treps tap into funding (5 November 2013)
- Young entrepreneurs must be supported to avoid a lost generation (23 September 2013)