We are looking for entrepreneurs from around the world.
Ready, Set, Grow (RSG) is our way to help high-potential entrepreneurs. We'll select six final participants from around the world to be our guest in Monaco at the 2014 EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ event.
While you're in Monaco, you will be given the opportunity to present your business plans for growth to a panel of world-class entrepreneur mentors for their guidance and feedback. It's a once-in-a-lifetime moment.
Six entrepreneurs will receive:
- An all-expense paid trip to the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo, 4-8 June 2014
- A private 90-minute session where participants will present their business plans to a panel of mentors who will provide feedback and guidance
- The opportunity to meet and network with some of the world’s brightest entrepreneurs who have gathered in Monte Carlo
- A featured story on the EY Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- The opportunity for ongoing relationships with mentors
- An interview on EYTV
The Ready, Set, Grow mentor panel:
- Jason Port, Quirky, US
- David Kidder, Bionic, US
- Zsolt Lavotha, Monaco Venture Capital Association, Monaco
- Tan Sri AK Nathan, Eversendai, Malaysia
- Doris Albisser, CLS Communication, Switzerland
- Akram Khreis, International Beverages Consultancy (IBC) Group, Jordan
- Ewald Raben, Raben Group, Poland
- Diane Foreman, Emerald Group, New Zealand
- Ray Bingham, General Atlantic, US
- You must be an owner / founder / CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company.
- The company must be at least two years old.
An independent panel of mentors will use the following selection criteria:
- Growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership
- Financial performance
- Strategic direction
- Innovation and originality
- People philosophy
- People's Poll: the public will be invited to make their choice of which finalist they believe should be selected as one of the six Ready, Set, Grow participants. The summarized results of this poll will be shared with the selection panel but is non-binding on their decision. (see below)
People's poll – Who do you want to go to Monaco?
You can participate in an online poll and vote for your favorite Ready, Set, Grow finalist.
Prior to the selection panel making their choice for the six Ready, Set, Grow participants, EY will post all the finalists on the Global Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation where you’ll be able to judge for yourself and select the one finalist you wish to support.
The poll results will be shared with the independent selection panel who will take the results, together with all other selection criteria, into account as they make their final determination as to the six entrepreneurs that will be invited to the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monaco.