Entrepreneurs – make your voices heard across the G20
If you are the leader of an entrepreneurial or rapid-growth business, we need your help. Ernst & Young is preparing its next Entrepreneurship Barometer on how governments can better support entrepreneurs, to be released in with the G20 Young Entrepreneur Summit (YES) in Russia, in June 2013.
It will refresh the findings of our 2011 report, Entrepreneurs speak out - A call to action for G20 governments, produced for the G20 YES in Nice Côte d’Azur.
An important part of the barometer research is the online survey of entrepreneurs from around the world – and we need your views on a range of topics around five key themes:
• Strengthening the culture of entrepreneurship
• Simplifying regulation and taxation
• Improving access to funding
• Delivering better training and education
• Providing more coordinated support for entrepreneurs
Complete this survey and make your voice heard for entrepreneurs across the G20 and around the world.