VC raises its game
As economic conditions improve in many markets, VC players are raising their game. This is largely in response to increasing levels of liquidity, coupled with strengthening investor confidence and a more positive exit environment. The goal, of course, is to support the growth of the world's most dynamic start-up companies and deliver returns for investors.
Here on my blog I'll be commenting on a number of trends I see emerging or gaining momentum. It's exciting for us to keep this global conversation going. Join me, won't you?
- Mentoring the next generation of entrepreneurs
- Playing the field – the sport of today's venture capital
- It's who you know: mentorship is alive and well
- eMerge Americas Conference - Miami, 5 May 2014
- The financing ecosystem transforms
- Finding and building the right VC relationship