- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Global compliance and reporting
Achieve greater control over your tax functions
From “record to report” – that is, from the recording of transactions and assets to the final reports to stakeholders – GCR’s Global Services teams provide you visibility and control over your data and filings worldwide, just as our Country Services teams reassure your enterprise in every jurisdiction with efficient local delivery.
Good data starts in the back office with GCR’s Payroll, Bookkeeping and Corporate Secretarial services.
- Corporate payroll operations look to GCR Payroll specialists for seamless payroll processes based on a common methodology, locally and globally.
- GCR’s Bookkeeping services include:
- Supporting your day-to-day accounting and complex financial transactions
- Supporting timely year-end close
- Verifying your information for audit and tax disclosure
- Navigating local reporting during your finance transformations
- Corporate Secretarial teams reassure your enterprise’s board amid growing regulatory oversight by organizing and maintaining your company’s legal entity structure, including:
- Preparing your director or shareholder minutes
- Approving annual financial statements
- Renewing your trade licenses
Good data turns into accurate filings with GCR’s Indirect Tax Compliance, Direct Tax Compliance, and Statutory Reporting services.
- Use world-class technology solutions to realize the benefits of automation with Indirect Tax Compliance’s real-time snapshots of your VAT compliance status anywhere in the world.
- Achieve your corporate tax compliance goals using Direct Tax Compliance’s standardized global process.
- With Statutory Reporting services, eliminate uncertainty about growing statutory fees during an efficient financial statement compilation and year-end close, and achieve continuous improvement of your finance function.
Through all phases of the tax life cycle, our Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services can help you with effective tax accounting, tax risk management and tax performance improvement.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
Are you keeping abreast of new transparency and disclosure requirements? See key steps for establishing a clear roadmap.
Our IPT services include advisory and compliance assistance to help with IPT reporting and other IPT requirements.
Are you staying up-to-date on OECD’s project on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? Find a comprehensive collection of resources, including news alerts and comment letters.
How can companies manage the reputational risks posed by the debate over who’s paying a “fair share” of taxes? We share six tactics.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Global and Area Leaders
Global and EMEIA GCR Leader
Americas GCR Leader
APAC GCR Leader
Japan GCR Leader
Global Specialty Service Leaders
GCR Global Services, Business Tax Compliance
Payroll Operate, Bookkeeping, Statutory Reporting
Indirect Tax Compliance
Tax Accounting & Risk Advisory Services (TARAS)
We highlight government proposals for new legislation, an overview of global tax policy trends and individual countries’ policy developments.