Human Capital Conference 2012
Save the date
You are invited to Ernst & Young's 2012 Human Capital Conference, 23-26 October, at the Hotel Adlon in Berlin, Germany. The theme for this year’s event is "breaking through barriers."
The conference is geared toward the decision makers and designers of international assignment programs, in addition to those responsible for international performance and reward.
The three day format will allow you to participate in a wide-ranging, well-balanced plenary and workshop program featuring over thirty breakout sessions as well as ample networking opportunities with peers and your Ernst & Young advisors.
This year’s program will include:
- Training and learning: Workshops will be presented jointly by Ernst & Young and our clients with the primary focus being on the HR requirements of your business.
- Keynote presentations: We will be bringing together compelling speakers to provide their unique perspective on the pressing issues of business in the current environment.
- We will also focus on benchmarking with your peers to help you better understand where your organization is today and where you could go tomorrow.
- Networking with your global team through, program forums and client service team meetings.
Please join your peers, Ernst & Young professionals and our engaging guest speakers as we explore today's tax and human resource challenges and opportunities.
- 2011 Global Mobility Effectiveness Survey: a global perspective
- A global perspective on benefit plan risks
- A new world: performance based variable remuneration (compensation)
- A roadmap to global share plan implementation
- Around the world in 75 minutes
- Asia: a tax and regulatory update
- Brazil and South America: a regional update
- Bridging the gap between HR and employment tax - Part 1 – the risk perspective
- Bridging the gap between HR and employment tax - Part 2 – are you missing opportunities
- Business travellers: the tracking challenge
- Communication within teams: what are the best strategies?
- Corporate tax issues for HR professionals
- Cost reduction in your program: talent and selection is the answer
- Emerging markets: HR considerations
- Global compensation and accumulation and the employment taxes risk
- Global employment organizations: a practical perspective
- Global HR data privacy: are you protected?
- Global Mobility 101
- Government advisory and the Immigration space
- Immigration: a US perspective
- Immigration: the fundamentals
- Immigration: the impact of the global megatrends
- India: a tax and regulatory update
- Latest changes in UK regulation and taxes
- Managing compliance in Africa
- Mergers and acquisitions: the heat is on again!
- Payroll and employment taxes: the US inbound and outbound challenge
- Policy trends the world over
- Reviewing the effectiveness of your global mobility function
- Social security: global challenges and opportunities
- Speed bumps ahead: increased remuneration (compensation) governance globally
- Talent management and mobility: the how, not why
- Technology trends in global mobility
- The evolving landscape of employment law in Europe
- The repatriation conundrum- someone is doing something different!
- To insource or to outsource: the great debate
- Unlocking the value of risk
- US tax: back to basics
- US tax: intermediate
- Vendor management and effectiveness
- What's next in global HR service delivery?
- Your new market workforce: contractors vs. employees