Consumer Products Assurance Services
Strong independent assurance provides critical information for investors and other stakeholders, a robust and clear perspective to audit committees and timely and constructive input to management.
The quality of our audit begins with our assurance professionals, who have experience working with many of the world's leading consumer product organizations. We assemble the right team to address the most complex issues, using a proven global methodology and the latest high-quality auditing tools and perspectives.
Our assurance services include:
- Independent audit of financial statements
- Accounting compliance and reporting (including compliance with SEC reporting requirements and IFRS)
- Assistance with the adoption and implementation of new accounting standards
- Internal control compliance and reporting
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence
- Financial accounting advisory services
- Performance of agreed upon procedures and related reporting
- Fraud, investigation and dispute services
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
Some examples of our work
- Client objective: gain assurance over group sustainability reporting
Our contribution: increase the management comfort and confidence regarding reporting accuracy, transparency and fairness
- Client objective: build and implement an efficient and robust process to convert the financial statements of the group from US GAAP to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Our contribution: support the client's IFRS project management team to provide strategic direction and insight from other global engagements and support on both routine and complex technical matters
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Customers are taking hold of the conversation, demanding value
Top 10 risks and opportunities: retail sector
Today's economy encourages a competitive drive. From market volatility to demanding stakeholders, learn to seize opportunities in the retail sector.