We operate as the most globally integrated firm, with one methodology, across all our geographical areas. It's a structure that enables us to mobilize our people quickly, and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time.
Some consulting firms think only about business strategy; some physically deploy technology; but our Advisory services help execute enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives. We help turn strategy into reality.
- Performance Improvement
To reach its potential, your organization must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement. We can help you deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance of your business by focusing on the areas of Finance, Customer, and Supply Chain.
Drawing on our experience and a multidisciplinary approach, we can help you with:
- Transforming your finance operating model
- Designing and managing outsourcing, offshoring and shared service center arrangements
- Sharpening your performance management framework
- Designing and implementing financial systems
- Conceiving and implementing enterprise cost management systems
Businesses know that it is essential to attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships.
Our team of professionals can work with you to:
- Develop and deploy your market and customer strategy
- Develop and help implement insightful customer analytics that allow you to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Develop pricing, promotion, channel and product strategies that improve your margin and increase your profits
- Improve customer service management
- Improve marketing and sales performance
- Streamline and accelerate your collections processes
Leading organizations are increasingly looking at improving the performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and most importantly increased shareholder and customer value.
We collaborate with high performing organizations to assist with strategy through to execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into the health of supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realize long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Integrate environmental, sustainable and low carbon aspects into end-to-end supply chains
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
Due to the rapidly changing market conditions, risk management should be embedded within the corporate culture, common risk language is essential in the day to day operation in order to:
- achieve long-term strategic goals
- mitigate financial risk exposure as much as it is possible
- ensure compliance with the constantly changing regulation
- operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
Many organizations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected and critical data and information are not shared.
How can we help get you where you want to be?
We have a wide spectrum of knowledge in respect of enterprise risk management, we can provide the following services:
- Risk assurance (including contract risk services, monitor standards, service organization controls reporting)
- Risk transformation (including controls transformation rapid assessment, comprehensive ERM advisory services, such as risk universe transformation, elaboration of risk methodology, provision of risk tools, trainings, workshops)
- Government and public sector advisory
The government and public sector organizations face several challenges which requires special knowledge and view to solve them efficiently. We help our clients to find the right answer and solve these difficulties.
Our aim is to help the government sector:
- to reduce the administrative burdens,
- to assist in their organizational development, rationalize their operation,
- to provide change management,
- to speed up the EU payments,
- to meet their eligibility requirements in case of their State or EU funded projects
- to prepare feasibility studies and CBA in case of funded projects.
- Internal Audit
Executives want Internal Audit to provide insights into strategic initiatives, and to share ideas that improve business performance. And they want it now.
As a strategic advisor, Internal Audit can:
- Identify company-wide cost improvements
- Offer recommendations that improve business performance
- Provide key insights that focus on risk
We can help you:
- Assess your Internal Audit function and identify areas of improvement
- Identify opportunities to enhance the strategic value of Internal Audit
- Accelerate improvements through co-sourcing
- Perform risk assessment, including strategic, financial, compliance and operational risk areas.
- IT Advisory
We help the IT function address the issues related to both risk and performance improvement.
IT Advisory Services
We help deliver improved business performance by addressing the IT and business agendas together. We work directly with CIOs and others to create a more effective IT organization. This allows IT to drive process efficiencies throughout the organization and better support and deliver transformational business change
- Information management and analytics services
We assist organizations in better managing their data and leveraging their return on investment in data and related technologies. Information Management focuses on a point-of-view that emphasizes the important and pervasive role of data governance, which sustains and provides visibility for the improvement that we help organizations implement. We provide analytics services to leverage our firm technology, knowledge and industry experience to process our client’s data through sets of algorithms and business models to provide objective insights on topical issues.
- IT transformation
We help IT measure, enable and improve IT effectiveness to increase the overall return on IT investment. These services include demand management, IT sourcing and outsourcing, application and infrastructure optimization and consolidation and solution architecture.
- Technology assistance
We help our clients transform their business through technology. Drawing upon our deep business and technical experience, we support the implementations of industry software packages and focus on finance, supply chain, CRM, HR, risk management and compliance.
- Client-Side Program Advisory
We help support large-scale IT transformations including those that involve core ERP systems. We help our clients manage the overall transformation program, including the management of 3rd party vendors.
IT risk and assurance services
Our IT risk and assurance professionals can help your organization address the challenge of managing IT risks in a way that is in line with your business strategy.
We draw on in-depth technical and IT-related risk management knowledge from our global organization, to help you with:
- Cybersecurity services
We address the challenge of managing the information and cyber security risk to business operations. We draw on in-depth technical and IT-related risk management knowledge from our global organization. Our services include the following key areas:
Identifying and responding to cyber threats
Managing identity and access effectively and efficiently
Mitigating the risk of information loss and addressing privacy regulations.
- IT controls services
Our IT controls services focus on the design, implementation and rationalization of controls that potentially reduce the risks in the application, infrastructure and data layer of your IT function.
- IT risk transformation
We help you identify your most important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT risk management through technology assistance.
- IT assurance
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their IT risk landscape and the controls in place.
- Information management and analytics services
- Advisory for Financial Services
The financial services industry deserves an integrated approach to managing its uncertainties and opportunities. Our reputation is built on assembling multi-disciplinary team by combining experts with experience from different areas in financial services in order to provide the most comprehensive solution to our clients.
Financial Services Risk Management
We can help our Banking client in the numerous challenges of risk management:
- Credit risk (application scoring, rating models, provisioning, model governance, model validation, collection services)
- Operational risk management
- Market risk (treasury performance measurement, pricing model validation, derivative valuation, hedge accounting, fund transfer pricing, ALM model enhacements and valuation, ILAAP)
- Finance (product profitability, business planning, finance process optimization, budgeting and forecasting, process governance and project management)
- Regulatory compliance
Actuarial and Insurance Solutions
New markets explode into major growth opportunities. Competitors emerge from nations on the other side of the world. Decisions are made more quickly and frequently than ever before. There is no time to lose.
Our areas of focus include the following services:
- Actuarial modernization (transformation, review and operation)
- Model risk managment and model validiation
- Solvency II support
- Financial reporting, including IFRS
- Business strategy and performance improvement
- Transaction support
- IAS 19 report and model development