Good risk management doesn't slow an organization down — it helps it go faster.
Many organizations are not getting full value from their investments in risk management because their risk processes are disconnected and critical data and information are not shared.
How can we help get you where you want to be?
Whether we're helping a business with internal audit, internal controls or an enterprise-wide issue, we start by helping organizations answer some key questions, such as:
- What are your key risks and how they are being managed?
- Do you have overlapping risk functions or gaps in coverage?
- Have we optimized the use of technology?
With insights gained from those answers, we bring to bear a robust method that includes:
- Rapid assessment and identification of opportunities to integrate and improve risk practices
- Diagnostic — a broad and systematic approach to assessing organization-wide global compliance and reporting capabilities, together with a potential future state, a business case and a roadmap.
- Transformation of your risk management.
Underpinning our performance improvement capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
- People and organizational change
- IT advisory
- Strategic direction
- Program management
“Black swans” are unexpected, unpreventable, and catastrophic events. These guidelines can help guide your organization’s response to recover as quickly and effectively as possible.