- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Global compliance and reporting
Achieve greater control over your tax functions
From “record to report” – that is, from the recording of transactions and assets to the final reports to stakeholders – GCR’s Global Services teams provide you visibility and control over your data and filings worldwide, just as our Country Services teams reassure your enterprise in every jurisdiction with efficient local delivery.
Good data starts in the back office with GCR’s Payroll, Bookkeeping and Corporate Secretarial services.
- Corporate payroll operations look to GCR Payroll specialists for seamless payroll processes based on a common methodology, locally and globally.
- GCR’s Bookkeeping services include:
- Supporting your day-to-day accounting and complex financial transactions
- Supporting timely year-end close
- Verifying your information for audit and tax disclosure
- Navigating local reporting during your finance transformations
- Corporate Secretarial teams reassure your enterprise’s board amid growing regulatory oversight by organizing and maintaining your company’s legal entity structure, including:
- Preparing your director or shareholder minutes
- Approving annual financial statements
- Renewing your trade licenses
Good data turns into accurate filings with GCR’s Indirect Tax Compliance, Direct Tax Compliance, and Statutory Reporting services.
- Use world-class technology solutions to realize the benefits of automation with Indirect Tax Compliance’s real-time snapshots of your VAT compliance status anywhere in the world.
- Achieve your corporate tax compliance goals using Direct Tax Compliance’s standardized global process.
- With Statutory Reporting services, eliminate uncertainty about growing statutory fees during an efficient financial statement compilation and year-end close, and achieve continuous improvement of your finance function.
Through all phases of the tax life cycle, our Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services can help you with effective tax accounting, tax risk management and tax performance improvement.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
Our IPT services include advisory and compliance assistance to help with IPT reporting and other IPT requirements.
Our Economic Eye Winter forecast examines the contrasting patterns of recovery in the all-island economy.
Technology companies’ ever-evolving and increasingly borderless cloud-based business models have set off a scramble among companies and governments to understand cloud taxation issues and impacts.
Don’t allow your compliance and reporting processes to perform at yesterday's standards. Our survey results show the need to formalize plans for the future.
For more information about our Tax Services in Ireland, please contact us.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.