In an era where competitiveness continuously increases and challenges emerge on a daily basis, the survival and future success of real estate companies can be determined on their ability to quickly adapt to changes in their business environment.
Real estate companies are continuously forced to cope with regulatory changes, local and international tax considerations and financing of business activities.
The real estate field is one of the core elements of the local and global EY strategy. Our real estate services can equip you with an international perspective of the sector, helping you manage the dynamic influences of the Israeli and international economy. Our services are based on methodologies and consulting techniques that we have crafted over the years while working with major real estate companies.
With the assistance of other EY member firm practices, we can advise our clients’ on their global investments including finding l investment opportunities and performing due diligence for purchased assets.
Real estate services cover real estate and betterment tax, indirect tax, international tax, investment center, transaction accompaniment for local and global investments, IT and control systems, economic model development and assistance with projects such as BOT and PFI — as well as with IPOs in Israel, London and more.
Designated services for the real estate sector:
- Audit and internal audit
- Consulting regarding accounting matters
- Financial reporting prior to an IPO
- Consulting on the implementation of international accounting regulations
- IPOs — consulting and accompaniment during and after the IPO process (Israel, Europe and US)
- Ongoing contacts with potential investors
- Business plans
- Reorganization and restructuring assistance
- Knowledge management structures and knowledge repositories
- Strategic planning, project financing and organizational consulting
- Due diligence
IT Consulting services:
- Planning, and assistance with selecting and implementing IT systems, including ERP, financial and logistic systems
- Automatic data processing audit and IT advice
- Planning and help with establishing management, performance and procedure measurement systems
- Planning financial report unification systems
- Control mapping and efficiency measurement for accounting and financial controls
- Risk surveys and threat mapping
- Internal audit
- Embezzlement and fraud risk survey
- Forensic accounting
- Israeli SOX consulting
- Administrative enforcement consulting
By combining our local knowledge together with global EY knowledge, we can provide our clients with the necessary knowledge and tools for planning and executing transactions.