The advisory practice comprises of 270 advisors with knowledge of risk management, performance and process improvements (PI), and IT advisory. Our wide range of integrated services allows us to ehlp clients improve their business performance and manage risks.
Performance Improvement (PI)
We offer services that are designed specifically for a company’s CFO, CEO and other C-level executives focused on transformation and standardization, improvement of business and operational performances, or other processes within the organization.
Our PI services include advice on planning and managing budgets and cash flow, consolidation systems and financial and managerial reporting, including definition and management of KPIs, shortening schedules in the financial statements closing process, pricing and profitability management, shared services center implementation, supply chains and special emphasis on IT organizational systems, such as Hyperion, Oracle, SAP and Cognos.
We offer a wide range of services relating to the evaluation, measurement and management of business risks, including operational and strategic risks, risks concerning financial reporting, finances and information, and knowledge risks.
Risk management services include advice relating to:
- ERM (including managing contract and environmental risks)
- Business continuity management
- Internal audit
- Internal control over financial statement reporting and disclosure (ISOX/Goshen, SOX404)
- Corporate governance and corporate responsibility services
- Corporate compliance — internal enforcement plan
- Fraud, dispute and anti-bribery services including FCPA
IT Risk and Assurance
Our IT Risk and Assurance services include assisting clients with third-party approvals (ISAE 3402/SSAE 16), IT projects (design control and examination), package selection process, IT risk management, process and data analytics with computerized tools, and implementation of tools for risk management.
Hacktics Advance Security Center
The Advance Security Center provides consulting and accompaniment for organizations and IT entities in research and development of methodologies and IT tools, in addition to the following services:
- Penetration tests to information systems
- Security examinations to source code
- Risk surveys, assistance in establishing and improving IT within a company
- IT workshops for developers, QA personnel and IT managers
- Cyber surveys, analysis and APT
- Forensic investigations before and after an IT event
- Mobile IT, security controls and SCADA networks
- Defining IT procedures within an organization
- Consulting and analysis in compliance with IT regulations
Climate Change and Sustainability
Our ability to support climate change and environmental responsibility matters includes:
- Measurement of carbon footprint and assistance in joining voluntary network for reporting on greenhouse gases under the auspices of the Ministry of the Environment
- Formulation of strategies for the management of emissions, identification of environmental risks and opportunities, accompaniment and improvement of ranking and CDP
- Assistance in compliance with relevant legislative requirements, such as the Packaging Law, minerals conflict in framework of the Dodd Frank Law
- Advice for improvement and characterization of systems for management of environmental information and data
- Assistance in reporting GRI existence, treatment of solid trash, improvement of energy sources
- Assistance in obtaining incentives and financing for investments in energy sectors