The advisory practice comprises of 270 advisors with knowledge of risk management, performance and process improvements (PI), and IT advisory. Our wide range of integrated services allows us to help clients improve their business performance and manage risks.
Performance Improvement (PI)
We offer services that are designed specifically for a company’s CFO, CEO and other C-level executives focused on transformation and standardization, improvement of business and operational performances, or other processes within the organization.
Our PI services include advice on planning and managing budgets and cash flow, consolidation systems and financial and managerial reporting, including definition and management of KPIs, shortening schedules in the financial statements closing process, pricing and profitability management, shared services center implementation, supply chains and special emphasis on IT organizational systems, such as Hyperion, Oracle, SAP and Cognos.
We offer a wide range of services relating to the evaluation, measurement and management of business risks, including operational and strategic risks, risks concerning financial reporting, finances and information, and knowledge risks.
Risk management services include advice relating to:
- ERM (including managing contract and environmental risks)
- Business continuity management
- Internal audit
- Internal control over financial statement reporting and disclosure (ISOX/Goshen, SOX404)
- Corporate governance and corporate responsibility services
- Corporate compliance — internal enforcement plan
- Fraud, dispute and anti-bribery services including FCPA
IT Risk and Assurance
Our IT Risk and Assurance services include assisting clients with third-party approvals (ISAE 3402/SSAE 16), IT projects (design control and examination), package selection process, IT risk management, process and data analytics with computerized tools, and implementation of tools for risk management.
Hacktics Advance Security Center
The Advance Security Center provides consulting and accompaniment for organizations and IT entities in research and development of methodologies and IT tools, in addition to the following services:
- Penetration tests to information systems
- Security examinations to source code
- Risk surveys, assistance in establishing and improving IT within a company
- IT workshops for developers, QA personnel and IT managers
- Cyber surveys, analysis and APT
- Forensic investigations before and after an IT event
- Mobile IT, security controls and SCADA networks
- Defining IT procedures within an organization
- Consulting and analysis in compliance with IT regulations
Climate Change and Sustainability
Our ability to support climate change and environmental responsibility matters includes:
- Measurement of carbon footprint and assistance in joining the Reporting and Registering System for Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Israel under the auspices of the Ministry of the Environment
- Developing a sustainability strategy, setting goals and work plan, identification of environmental risks and opportunities, accompaniment and improvement of CSR ranking and reporting and such as GRI, Maala, CDP etc.
- Assistance in compliance with relevant regulation requirements, such as the Packaging Law, Section 1502 of the SEC Dodd–Frank rule regarding conflict minerals
- Advice for improvement and characterization of environmental data management systems
- Handling solid waste
- Energy efficiency and assisting in gaining incentives as well as financing methods for investments in the energy field period.