Making a difference in a changing world
Our programs have impacted lives of many children and continue to do so
- 8,000 children in 160 rural primary schools in Kanker, Chattisgarh have been impacted by the ‘Ensuring Children Learn’ program, which is being implemented in partnership with Naandi Foundation
- 3,000 students are being sponsored through the Student Scholarship program
- Toon Masti is being implemented in select schools run by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi and benefits over 25,000 children
- Financial and consulting support to Dr. Reddy’s Foundation for setting up 14 Vocational Training Centers across the country on a sustainable model with potential to benefit 4,500 young adults from underprivileged families each year
- Financially support the ‘village development model’ that is being implemented by the Srinivasan Services Trust in 69 villages in Maharashtra
- 100,000 saplings planted since 2009; MoUs in place to plant an additional 100,000 trees in 2012, with a similar number to be planted in future years till EY achieves ‘carbon neutral’ status.
- Improving numeracy and literacy outcomes in almost 30,500 children in Kushtagi and Mundargi blocks in Bangalore rural district
Corporate responsibility and making a difference:
Ernst & Young India's programs have impacted lives of many children and continues to do so. Click here for an overview of the impact of the programs.