While ERP solutions have matured and stabilized over the years, they are still as difficult to implement and manage as before. ERP implementations face a variety of challenges across all stages.
It is essential that leading practices are adopted in a variety of domains that includes:
- Organization structure
- Business process
- Regulatory and statutory compliance requirements
- KPIs and monitoring mechanisms
- Change management
How we can help
Our consultants help clients address their challenges across all stages of implementation and manage ERP implementations better.
Our solutions span across the ERP lifecycle:
Our approach is designed to work with your implementation and business teams with minimal overhead. Addressing the risks early can actually save time by finding potential problems before they appear in testing or post go-live phases.
Our ERP Advisory offerings
- We have a vendor-neutral approach in the ERP market. This provides our clients with the assurance that the advice we provide is unbiased and in their interests.
- Our experts bring a blend of process, industry, ERP leading practices and also regulatory and compliance knowledge base.
- We have some of the most comprehensive tools and databases that our professionals use in their engagements.
- Our experience of reviewing implementations gives us deep understanding of their methodology and areas where opportunities for improvement exist.