Enterprise architecture plays a key role in creating an effective and efficient IT ecosystem to support business strategy. As a discipline, it helps in achieving various key objectives of IT leaders such as:
- Promoting innovations organizational design
- Federation of business processes
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of business information
- Drawing returns on IT investments
The key questions that IT leaders face while embarking on an enterprise architecture project are related to the future target architecture vision, transition from current to future state architecture, the transitional stages that should be adopted and the architecture frameworks to be adopted.
How we can help
We follow a rigorous enterprise architecture methodology that is closely aligned with TOGAF®. Our Enterprise Architecture offer covers the following:
- Architecture strategy
- Articulation of architecture vision
- Target architecture definition
- Architecture roadmap definition
- Framework/Process and governance advisory
- Architecture capability advisory and support
- We are one of the leading contributors in development of the TOGAF methodology, especially with respect to promoting new thinking on Business Architecture.
- Our expertise on various IT governance approaches and options and our ability to look at the risks and issues for future state models place us in a unique proposition to deliver Enterprise Architecture advisory.
IT Advisory Services
Advisory Partner & IT Advisory Leader
Tel: +91 (124) 671 4652
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.