Enterprise intelligence and analytics (EIA)
Every organization's primary objective is to increase stakeholder's value. However, it faces endless challenges due to increasing competition, changing customer demands and business environment, risk and compliance requirements. Therefore, organizations require a high degree of agility in managing complex operations and changing business needs effectively while continuing to do business profitability. This creates the need for an effective EIA solution.
Some of the key factors that trigger the need for EIA solutions are:
- Need for an effective business strategy, key initiatives management with accountability and exception reporting
- Driver-based integrated business planning, budgeting, forecasting and group financial consolidation
- Ability to manage scenario-based business plans and facilitate impact assessment/what if analysis
- Need for a unified business performance management and reporting platform acting as a "single source of truth," addressing all the business needs such as financial, operational, risk and compliance.
- Numerous data formats and difficulties in integrating structured and unstructured data.
How we can help
Our EIA centre of excellence offers advisory services in the areas of:
We have a proven approach. Our global delivery methodologies can be customized to suit clients' specific needs for large/global projects using any combination of on-shore/off-shore/hybrid models without compromising on quality, cost and the project timelines.
Our experienced team members have helped various organizations in business transformation using various technical platforms. We have IT strategy professionals, business analysts, functional consultants, technical consultants, programmers, and system administrators who have delivered large global engagements.
- Driving measurable value through the use of EIA and technology
- Bridging potential gaps between business and IT
- Optimizing information and tools that already exist
- Addressing disconnects between and within functional silos
- Applying sector-based leading practices to solve business issues
- Using business acumen to drive focused technology solutions