Governance, risk and compliance
In recent years, governance and regulatory compliance have emerged as top business risks. Increasing business complexity is pushing up the cost of compliance. With businesses expanding across multiple business lines and geographies, companies no longer can rely on manual compliance procedures. Existing IT systems are often not adequate to establish audit trails and ownerships and implement governance, risk and compliance (GRC) procedures required by regulatory and statutory bodies.
How we can help
Our solution portfolio is a combination of business transformation services and technology support required for effective GRC implementation.
Our experts can help you in the areas of:
- GRC Access Controls Implementation (AC)
- GRC Process Controls Implementation (PC)
- Role Designing for ERP systems
- Rule set and Governance framework design for GRC Implementations
- Segregation of Duties Review
- GRC Vendor/Tool Implementation
- Design of mitigation controls
- GRC Rule Set Development
- Continuous Controls monitoring
- GRC Post implementation Review
GRC Value - Strategy to Enablement
- We have deep global expertise in assisting clients in auditing their business operations and comply with regulatory and statutory requirements.
- We have invested this expertise to develop comprehensive “Risk and Control Universe” models for various industries and types of business operations. This creates a strong differentiator for our technology enablement teams in the area of GRC implementation.
IT Advisory Services
+91 22 61922356
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.