Insurance transformation solutions
Technology is playing an important role in the insurance industry. With increasing regulatory pressures, businesses need to capture and process a wide variety of data to meet regulatory requirements.
Key challenges include:
- The need to have a single source of reliable data to meet compliance requirements through advanced reporting for detecting claim frauds and broker-licensing regulations
- Manage risks and challenges resulting from fragmented IT portfolios that lead to difficulty in integration between claims, billing and CRM systems.
We can help transform your insurance operations through technology systems that provide streamlined processes, integrated data streams and personalized information to customers, brokers and agents. Our insurance experts can help you in effectively implementing strategic initiatives supporting transformations focusing on improving core operations including claims management, billing, policy administration and incentive compensation management.
Our teams have in-depth expertise in implementing leading insurance products that help insurance carriers:
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Meet customer needs
- Help them to innovate and launch new products
- Our deep expertise in global regulatory such issues as IFRS, Solvency II, Dodd-Frank and FATCA
- Our experience in implementing leading insurance products such as the Guidewire® suite in multiple geographies that includes the US, Australia, UK, Canada and Japan
IT Advisory Services
Advisory Partner & IT Advisory Leader
Tel: +91 (124) 671 4652
IT Risk & Assurance Services
Partner - Operations, Advisory Services
Tel: +91 (44) 6632 8650
Deputy Advisory & Risk Leader - Advisory Services, India
Tel: +91 (22) 6192 0230