SAP Advisory Services
SAP technology enablements are business improvement projects of limited scope aimed at specific business processes needing review, redesign and sustainable improvement through the implementation of SAP solutions. EY Supports SAP solutions in areas where advisory knowledge around business, industry and context are paramount.
Our services include:
- The translation of business requirements into technical requirements
- The assistance in sizing, setting up, and testing the technical environments that run the software solution (including development, testing, training and production systems)
- The configuration/parameterization of the IT solutions
- The assistance in the definition and execution of tests, aimed to assess that the solution actually meets the functional and technical requirements, including performance testing.
- The assistance in gaining post-implementation technical approval by the software solution provider.
- The assistance to the IT organization of the client in taking ownership of the software solution.
- Assistance for post-implementation performance and optimization assessment.
Our offerings in this space include:
- SAP enabled end-to-end transformation.
- SAP technology lead: Finance, Supply Chain, Customer & People enablements.
- SAP Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics solutions
- SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions
- SAP Mobility solutions.
- SAP Enterprise Health & Safety & Sustainability Solutions.
- SAP Industry Solutions enablement.
- Specialized solution implementations in the area of Treasury and Liquidity compliance.
- Independent Verification and Validation.
EY Differentiators for SAP Advisory:
- Deep industry expertise: Bring deep industry expertise in the sectors we serve by collaborating across different service lines and industry sectors.
- Transformational approach: Transformational approach to IT Advisory engagements
- Cross functional team: Single, end—to—end window for business transformation projects by bringing cross-functional expertise as part of the transformation solution
- Our tools and knowledgebase: Enables capturing processes to the level of activities considering integration, roles and information flow
The EY Advantage
- Utilize leading practice
- Understanding of industry-specific needs
- Accelerated implementation
- IT-supported integrated business processes.
- Avoidance of common pitfalls
Our 400+member SAP practice brings to you deep technical expertise and a wide range of industry experience. This enables us to team with you effectively and rapidly scale our team deployments in response to client needs.
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products
- Utilities, Oil & Gas
- Life Sciences
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Media & Entertainment
- Construction & Real Estate
- Metals & Mining