Financial Reporting Development
- Are you updated with the latest developments affecting financial accounting and reporting?
- Are you aware of the latest new and emerging technical issues concerning financial reporting, including the activities of standard setters and regulators?
- Have you understood the implications to your business?
Tune in to our recorded webcast for all you need to know on Financial Reporting Development. Click here to begin!
What is this webcast about?
This webcasts attempts to answer the key questions faced by finance professionals. Professionals at Ernst & Young reviewed the highlights of technical accounting and regulatory developments that have financial accounting and reporting implications. In this webcast, our professionals share insights that will help you be proactive in addressing the possible impact on your business.
- Update on the recent key opinions issued by the Expert Advisory Committee of the ICAI
- Regulatory update — SEBI and MCA
- Revised Schedule VI to the Companies Act, 1956
- Global and local developments on IFRS/Ind-AS
- Trends in accounting practices and disclosures
- Industry-related accounting issues
- Q&A session with participants
The webcast was hosted by Dolphy D'Souza, National Leader, IFRS Services, Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd. and a well known accounting professional.
Technical details of the webcast :
You can click here to tune in to the webcast.
If you are unable to access the link directly, copy the above address in your internet explorer for access.
We also request you to connect your headsets to the computers in case the volume on your computer is low.
On clicking the link:
- A page will appear requesting you to register
- You will be able to use your registered e-mail ID as your login on the day of the webcast
- On the day of the webcast, please click on the same link to participate in the webcast
You will participate in the session via a webcast over your computer. You will be able to hear the audio and see the slides via your computer — no telephone call is required.
Recommended technical specifications:
- You will require Windows Media Player 9.0 or above for the live webcast, in addition to Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 and above
- Computer/Laptop — minimum Intel P4 Processor with Microsoft Windows Operating System, 1GB RAM, good quality multimedia kit with speakers/headphone, internet connectivity — ideally should be broadband with at least 512 kbps and above dedicated bandwidth
- Firewall, Proxy server, etc., should allow audio/video streaming content; Ports 80 and 8080 should be opened to allow streaming content (please contact your IT/Network team to help with this setting)
- Please use a high-speed USB wireless broadband data card to view the live webcast via the internet (in case streaming content is blocked on your network)