- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Personal Taxes
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
Country tax advisory
Our Business Tax services help you attain your business tax compliance and advisory needs. Our team of corporate tax professionals draw on their diverse experiences and knowledge to provide seamless service through the entire spectrum of challenges pertaining to planning, financial accounting and tax compliance.
Our holistic approach:
- Builds sustainable tax strategies based on technical, practical, commercial and industry knowledge
- Provides the deep accounting and compliance knowledge and tried-and-tested methodologies you need for efficient reporting
- Helps you assess, improve and monitor your tax function’s processes, controls and risk management
- Supports you in managing your relationships with tax authorities effectively
Our global network, specialised team consistent global methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service helps you build the strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help your business achieve its ambitions.
Our service offerings:
We provide our clients with a complete spectrum of tax advisory services ranging from tax planning to advice -
Business Tax Advisory and Compliance
- Identifying tax exposures and planning
- Documentation; preparation and review of tax returns
- Inbound tax advisory
- Alignment of tax with business strategies
Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory Services
To help you meet the challenges of today’s complex business environment, including demands for more transparency and greater tax department effectiveness, we provide assistance in three key areas:
- Tax accounting under IFRS or US GAAP
- Tax function performance: improving organizational strategy, processes and data/systems effectiveness
- Tax risk: identifying, prioritizing, monitoring and remediating risk
To find out more about the services we offer we offer in this area please contact us.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
Partner & Leader Business Tax Services
Partner & Leader, Tax Technology, Communication & Entertainment Industry
Partner & Leader, Tax Industrial, Infrastructure & Consumer products
Partner & Leader, Tax Financial Services
Partner & Leader Business Tax Services,
Tax & Regulatory Services
Tel: +91 22 6192 0820
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
The first edition of the EY Stock Based Incentive Survey 2014 identifies current trends and practices in stock-based compensation.
Subscribe to our publications
Subscribe to our thought leadership publications, newsletters and reports for information and insight on industry trends.