- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Private Client Services
- People Advisory Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
EY regulatory team has been assisting clients in the field of Foreign Direct Investment Policy, Exchange Control Regulations, Corporate Laws and specific sectoral regulations which can be summed up as “Doing Business in India”. The core team is based out of the regulatory hub of New Delhi which maintains strong but independent relationship with the regulators like Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Reserve Bank of India, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion etc. through its network of dedicated professionals across India.
Establishment of Business
- Post 2010 FDI Policy framework has become transparent, predictable and easily comprehensible. However, there still exists a need to devise a tax efficient and regulatory compliant structure which can be suitably funded and has a robust repatriation strategy.
- Assistance in setting up business in India through various forms and seeking approvals, licences, clearances etc. in a partially opened up environment.
- Assistance in setting up businesses overseas and seeking approvals/clearance from the Indian Regulatory Perspective.
Our basket of services comprise of:
- Investment Advisory/Structuring with full implementation
- Assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals and clarifications
- Analysis of your business in the current regulatory atmosphere
- Regulatory Health check and due diligence related to exchange control matters
- Implementation assistance for inbound/outbound transactions with full handholding of the project
To find out more about the services we offer we offer in this area please contact us.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.