Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Regulation and tax efficiency
Clean energy opportunities are for the environment and for your business. EY provides specialized services to identify the impact of low carbon policies on your sustainable business decisions. Understanding tax incentives, credits, and allowances are just a few of the ways EY's regulation and tax efficiency CCaSS service can support your low-carbon business.
- Tax planning and structuring
- Tax structuring in connection with the construction, leverage and disposal of clean energy assets
- International tax structuring for Clean Development Mechanism projects and associated cash flows
- Research and Development credit structuring around the cost of corporate responses to carbon emission regulation
- Assistance with tax planning and compliance related to acquisition, holding and disposition of carbon assets
- Transaction tax
- Tax advice for buy side and sell side climate change focused transactions
- Incentives, credits and allowances
- Qualification for and monetization of tax credits in connection with energy efficiency across all sectors as well as the creation of clean energy (e.g., wind, solar)
- Assisting in the claiming of credits associated with climate change and sustainability (e.g., energy-efficient buildings)
- Human capital
- Help companies align their compensation and benefits strategy with their sustainability strategy including issues such as; fleet management, work force incentives and remote work force
- Design human capital programs that are consistent with the organization's sustainability strategy
- Manage implementation of human capital programs responding to climate change and sustainability
- Regulatory and policy advisory
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring and analysis in climate change matters
- Lobbying on behalf of organizations on matters related to climate change and sustainability
- Economic and statistical analyses that can be used to achieve legislative and regulatory objectives
For more information about CCaSS regulatory and taxation efficiency services, please see CCaSS contact list .
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Global Sustainability Summit, organized by EY and the Ibero-American General Secretary
6-7 May 2013
Global cleantech insights and trends
Tap into our knowledge and industry on emerging and expanding cleantech issues.