To employ a global workforce, you need to comply with a complex system of country-based rules and regulations in areas such as immigration, tax, social security, payroll reporting and corporate governance. Ernst & Young’s global mobility team can help your organization navigate this complexity, so you comply with local country laws and turn this complexity into a competitive advantage. It’s how Ernst & Young makes a difference.
Our global mobility team advises many of the world’s largest global employers- as well as those venturing into their first foreign country. Our services include:
- Japanese and US individual income tax advisory and compliance
- Pre-move tax planning
- Tax equalizations
- Tax treaty solutions
- Tax effective compensation delivery
- Tax audit support
Our immigration/visa professionals assist international assignees and their families fulfill their Japanese visa requirements. Our services include assistance with:
- Certificate of eligibility and appropriate work visa
- Change of status of visa
- Visa extensions
- Re-entry permits
- Guidance regarding registration with the appropriate authority
|We proudly announce that as of 4 July 2006 our following division has been certified to be in compliance with ISO 27001:2005, an international standard for information security management systems (ISMS): |
- Individual tax returns preparation at Human Capital Mobility Division.