To employ a global workforce, you need to comply with a complex system of country-based rules and regulations in areas such as immigration, tax, social security, payroll reporting and corporate governance. EY’s global mobility team can help your organization navigate this complexity, so you comply with local country laws and turn this complexity into a competitive advantage. It’s how EY makes a difference.
Our global mobility team advises many of the world’s largest global employers- as well as those venturing into their first foreign country. Our services include:
- Japanese and US individual income tax advisory and compliance
- Pre-move tax planning
- Tax equalizations
- Tax treaty solutions
- Tax effective compensation delivery
- Tax audit support
Our immigration/visa professionals assist international assignees and their families fulfill their Japanese visa requirements. Our services include assistance with:
- Certificate of eligibility and appropriate work visa
- Change of status of visa
- Visa extensions
- Re-entry permits
- Guidance regarding registration with the appropriate authority
|We proudly announce that as of 4 July 2006 our following division has been certified to be in compliance with ISO 27001:2005, an international standard for information security management systems (ISMS): |
- Individual tax returns preparation at Human Capital Mobility Division.