Welcome toEY Kenya
Locally, we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Globally, we are also united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
We also invite you to learn more about the EY difference: high-performing teams delivering exceptional client service.
Here you can read our news releases or contact our public relations team. We aim to provide a responsive, friendly and effective service to help you meet your deadlines.
- Government's main task in taxing times
- Intricate tax laws a major hindrance to doing business in Kenya
- Monitor money and credit levels to avoid more shocks in 2012
- New incentives needed to draw more investors into real estate
- New order in sound financial management
- New VAT law is a money macine for Government
- Private sector holds the Key to the economy
- The elusive tax from landlords
- The financial aspects of a developed system
- Unlocking the real potential of oil discovery
- With technology in business comes regulatory headaches