Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
자동차 및 자동차부품산업
Tel: +82 2 3787 4101
Connect with us
EY의 소셜미디어 사이트를 확인하거나 모바일 기기용 EY Insights 앱을 다운로드 할 수 있습니다.
Check out the summary from our #EYAutoChat on Twitter held on 5 May, where our sector leader discussed the findings from our third annual survey, Changing lanes: the automotive C-suites 2015-16 agenda. We addressed questions concerning the C-suite’s ability to respond to volatility, implementation of key operational initiatives, attracting and retaining talent and more.
EY Insights with WJR Radio
Global Automotive and Transportation Leader Randy Miller, EY Detroit Office Managing Partner, George Lenyo, and Global Automotive and Transportation Marketing Leader, Regan Grant met with WWJR Radio's Paul W. Smith on the show floor of the 2015 North American International Auto Show for a discussion on the industry. They were joined by Ford's Futurist, Sheryl Connelly, and the National Auto Dealers' Association's Chairman, Forrest McConnell.
At the current rate, workplace gender inequality won't be eliminated until 2095. Global A&T Leader Randy Miller shares what EY is doing to accelerate change.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.