- Sustainability diagnostics and sustainability strategy
- Sustainability risk management system
- Sustainable supply chain
- Social impact assessment
- Responsible finance
- Cleantech and resource effectiveness
- Non-financial reporting
- Independent assurance
- Transactions: cleantech and sustainability
Sustainability risk management system
Enhancing the sustainability risk management system
Successful integration of sustainability principles into business processes requires comprehensive risk management. Overlooking HSE and social risks has serious implications ranging from potential reputational damage to lawsuits, sizable penalties and suspended operations.
International Financial Reporting Standards describe how companies should disclose social and environmental risks (e.g., where major land reclamation or waste disposal programs may be required). Inaccurate disclosure of social and environmental liabilities, whether actual or contingent, has material financial implications and can adversely affect reputation.
- Assistance in building the risk management framework for HSE, social, human capital and human rights risks and integrating this system into the corporate risk framework
- Compliance audits, analysis of HSE risks and liabilities and review of related disclosures in financial statements
Partner, Climate Change and Sustainability Services Leader
Tel: +7 (495) 641 2938
Head of Climate Change and Sustainability Services in Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 (727) 258 5960
Mobile: +7 (777) 308 1099
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.