- Sustainability diagnostics and sustainability strategy
- Sustainability risk management system
- Sustainable supply chain
- Social impact assessment
- Responsible finance
- Cleantech and resource effectiveness
- Non-financial reporting
- Independent assurance
- Transactions: cleantech and sustainability
Sustainable supply chain
Building a sustainable supply chain
Stakeholders scrutinize companies' compliance with regulatory and ethical requirements for doing business — from acquiring resources to properly managing industrial and consumer waste.
Companies have been increasingly discerning in treating the labor, environmental, ethical and social compliance of their suppliers and contractors as an additional performance measure. Monitoring the supply chain helps ensure business process continuity and also helps in understanding how value is created throughout the supply chain. Many countries have already adopted or are developing regulations for responsible supply-chain management.
- Independent evaluation and review of supply chain compliance with legislative requirements related to sustainability aspects
- Development of policies and procedures for responsible supply-chain management, including procurement
Partner, CIS Head of Cleantech and Sustainability Services
Tel: +7 (495) 641 2938
Head of Cleantech and Sustainability Services in Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 (727) 258 5960
Mobile: +7 (777) 308 1099
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.