- Sustainability diagnostics and sustainability strategy
- Sustainability risk management system
- Sustainable supply chain
- Social impact assessment
- Responsible finance
- Cleantech and resource effectiveness
- Non-financial reporting
- Independent assurance
- Transactions: cleantech and sustainability
Transactions: cleantech and sustainability1
Companies' performance in environmental management, health and safety, and employee and local community engagement directly impacts asset values and assessed risks. A thorough understanding of these issues helps companies enhance their negotiating power and mitigate risks as they take control of new assets.
Investing in cleantech requires technical and economic due diligence to identify additional opportunities to bring in capital and potential partners. A scenario analysis of such projects is designed to forecast the investment payback period and avoid major changes in operations.
- Review of the compliance of target assets with legislative and other requirements in HSE and human rights areas
- Review of existing environmental and social liabilities of target assets
- Identification of risks relating to anticipated developments in HSE legislation
- Assistance in developing and implementing cleantech strategies
1 - In cooperation with the EY transaction advisory team
Partner, CIS Head of Cleantech and Sustainability Services
Tel: +7 (495) 641 2938
Head of Cleantech and Sustainability Services in Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 (727) 258 5960
Mobile: +7 (777) 308 1099
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.