Compensation and benefits survey in Kazakhstan 2014/2015
EY invites you to participate in the annual compensation and benefits survey in Kazakhstan.
Survey results may be used to facilitate decision making in the following areas:
- budgesting expenses for payroll, training, benefits and other HR expenses
- Structuring employee compensation packages
- Providing rationale for changes in compensation levels
- Evaluating company competitiveness in the labor market
- Access to methodology materials, participation in pro bono seminars, assistance throughout the survey
- Report fee discount for survey participants
- Eligibility for one-day training on “Remuneration system design” free of charge
Upon completion of the survey you will receive a final report package containing:
- Report on HR policies and practices
- Compensation report in an interactive Excel format
- Benchmark tool for comparative analysis of data
Salary survey report will include the following:
- Compensation levels on specific job positions in the breakdown of 14 Kazakhstan regions and cities of Astana and Almaty
- Salary changes in 2014 and forecasts for 2015
- Bonus plans, benefits package, payments, allowances and other compensation
- HR function metrics and detailed description of other HR policies and practices implemented in Kazakhstan
The survey is open to companies in Kazakhstan from various industries. Upon completion of the survey general industry report (covering all participating companies), specific-industry reports will be released.
Industry-specific reports include:
- Oil & Gas
- Financial (Banking, Investment, Insurance companies)
- Any other industry-specific report in case of sufficient number of participants from one industry
- Registration of participants — March-April 2014
- Questionnaire completion — May-June 2014
- Data processing and report preparation — July 2014
- Report release — August 2014
* Customized surveys will also be available at the request of individual clients.
Should you have any questions regarding survey participation, please contact us via phone +7 (727) 258 5588 or email email@example.com.