At EY, we want to keep in touch and further our relationships with our former employees, our Alumni.
During your time with our firm, you contributed to our success and helped us become the firm that we are today. While you have moved on to other challenges, we consider you to be part of the extended EY family.
The EY Alumni program demonstrates our continued efforts to build a network of support for our employees, past and present, through our People First initiatives. It is a program committed to supporting a culture of life-long relationships.
We are keen to keep in touch with you, link you to other alumni and provide you with updates about Firm developments.
The benefits of joining the alumni program
- Access to the Alumni newsletter
- Invitation to learning opportunities including EY's thought Center Webcasts
- Invitation to Alumni events
- Contribution to the Alumni newsletters
- Contribution to articles co-written with EY specialists
- Market exposure: possibility to include your articles in EY publications
- Free access to EY presentations ditributed during conferences
- Free access to paying conferences and trainings
- Discount when registering to events EY is sponsoring
- Integration into other EY Alumni programs around the world (coming soon)
Visit your local EY site to find out more.