The Luxembourg tax practice of EY provides professional tax assistance tailored to the unique needs of the investment fund industry. Our tax professionals are knowledgeable and experienced with the varied and specialized facets of investment fund taxation, including fund and organizational structuring, tax minimization planning and tax compliance.
The Luxembourg tax practice offers you:
- Local tax and compliance reporting
- International tax advice
- European tax reporting services
- Reviews, evaluations and guidance on the implementation of tax regulations
- Tax efficient strategies and planning
We provide, inter alia:
- International tax planning for foreign and domestic managers with offshore offices, including cross-border transactions, withholding tax and transfer pricing
- Tax advice and tax planning for managing the timing and character of direct investment transactions
- Tax planning for tax-exempt investors
- Assistance with complex tax and compliance reporting requirements
- Reviews for enhancing tax-efficiency as an element of a successful trading strategy
- Advice on VAT issues relating to the investment fund industry and assistance with VAT compliance
- Tax advice for fund industry professionals
We also offer access to EY’s Global Withholding Tax Reporter (GWTR), a subscription-based service that provides detailed technical information regarding withholding taxes, treaties and procedures in relation to portfolio dividends, portfolio interest and capital gains over 90 markets.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.