EY Global Fund Distribution Services
What is EY Fund Registration?
EY Fund Registration is a full outsourcing solution for the cross-border distribution of your funds.
EY Fund Registration’s dedicated multidisciplinary team supports you with the cross-border registration and maintenance of your UCITS and AIFs, including:
- Preparation of cross-border application files
- Coordination of registration process with foreign regulators
- Ad-hoc registration and distribution related services
- Fund registration web-based platform dashboard
What is it designed for?
- Full outsourcing of the cross-border registration and maintenance of your fund products
- Ensuring a lean and risk controlled registration process
- Ongoing monitoring of the completion of your application file and overall time-to-market
- Full oversight of your cross-border distribution activities
- Cost monitoring to ensure full transparency to you and provides insight in the cost income ratio
What are the benefits?
- Online fund registration platform
- Extended dashboarding functionalities allowing you to monitor the registration status of your funds on an ongoing basis
- Integrated solution delivered by seasoned professionals ensuring you shorter time-to-market
- Distribution cost reduction thanks to improved time-to-market
- Regulatory compliance risk mitigation
Which countries are covered?
EY Fund Registration solution covers 65 key distribution markets including amongst others Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Turkey, UAE, UK, Uruguay...