EY Global Fund Distribution Services
Fund Tax Reporting
What is EY Fund Tax Reporting?
Investment funds that are distributed to investors in various markets are subject to multi-jurisdictional tax reporting, publication and certification obligations. EY Fund Tax Reporting is designed to streamline the tax reporting process and reduce duplication of effort by using a single provider. It reduces involvement of in-house managerial resources, enhances risk management and oversight and provides certainty on not missing any legislative or practice development in the context of fund tax reporting.
What are the benefits?
- Time and cost savings for both the fund sponsor and the administrator
- Access to an efficient and transparent operating model using an Online Fund Tax Reporting platform
- An insightful tax reporting service through strong working relationships of our country leads with local tax authorities, industry bodies and legislators
- Leveraging many years of EY’s experience in delivering pan-European tax reporting services, the most experienced of the Big Four to provide this service on a coordinated basis
- A central point of contact to coordinate the offering and senior country contacts at your disposal
- Absolute flexibility in respect of choosing the central point of contact while the actual work would always be done by local teams ensuring the best possible quality both in terms of tax compliance and tax advice
- One engagement letter for all countries covered
- A service led by a group of partners unchanged and working closely together since 2008 when we started our coordinated offering all being Asset Management Tax leaders of EY in each country, with deep industry knowledge
Which countries are covered?
Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the UK being the four core reporting countries plus others like the US, Belgium, Italy or Denmark which can be included as needed.