EY Global Fund Distribution Services
Fund Tax Reporting
What is EY Fund Tax Reporting?
EY Fund Tax Reporting is designed to streamline the tax reporting process and reduce duplication of effort by using a single provider for funds that are subject to multi-jurisdictional tax reporting, publication and certification obligations. It reduces involvement of in-house managerial resources, enhances risk management and oversight, and provides information on legislative or practice developments in the context of fund tax reporting.
What are the benefits of EY Fund Tax Reporting?
- Time and cost savings for both the fund sponsor and the administrator
- Access to an efficient and transparent operating model using an Online Fund Tax Reporting platform
- An insightful tax reporting service through strong working relationships of our country leads with local tax authorities, industry bodies and legislators
- Leveraging many years of EY’s experience in delivering pan-European tax-reporting services, the most experienced of the Big Four to provide this service on a coordinated basis
- A central point of contact to coordinate the offering with senior country contacts at your disposal
- Absolute flexibility with respect to choosing the central point of contact, while the actual work would always be done by local teams, helping to ensure the best possible quality both in terms of tax compliance and tax advice
- One engagement letter for all countries covered
- A service led by a group of country-specific EY Asset Management Tax partners who have been working together since 2008, when EY started its coordinated Fund Tax Reporting service