EY Global Fund Distribution Services
What is EY Market Intelligence?
EY Market Intelligence is an interactive database through which asset managers can access meaningful and comprehensive market data and analysis on key target distribution markets.
- Distribution market profile and attractiveness
- Investor appetite by type of fund product and strategy
- Investors’ preferences and expectations
- Initial and subsequent registration cost and timeframe
- Registration maintenance costs
- Local distribution channels
- Local sales and marketing practices
- Fund flows and trend analysis supported by EY GFD dedicated Business Intelligence tool
What is it designed for?
- Defining the distribution strategy of your fund products based on reliable market data
- Cutting distribution costs by optimizing your distribution strategy
- Supporting your decision-making process with insightful qualitative market analysis and conclusive quantitative fund flow data
- Monitoring trends in target distribution markets
What are the benefits?
- Web-based EY GFD user friendly platform
- Building distribution strategies based on dynamic and customizable data
- Distribution cost reduction
- Interactive Business Intelligence tool allowing you to navigate through dynamic data and to create customized charts and tables to illustrate current market positions and trends according to your needs
Which countries are covered?
EY Market Intelligence covers all key fund distribution markets including Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, UAE, UK, USA.