EY Global Fund Distribution Services
What is EY Regulatory Intelligence?
EY Regulatory Intelligence is an interactive database offering you a comprehensive compilation of the regulatory requirements governing the cross-border registration and marketing of UCITS and AIFs, including amongst others:
- Local initial and subsequent registration requirements and procedures
- Registration and maintenance requirements
- Local regulatory practice
- Local regulatory reporting requirements
- Local marketing document requirements
- Local translation and publication requirements
Via the Regulatory Alert functionality, EY Regulatory Intelligence helps asset managers keep abreast of regulatory changes impacting the distribution of their fund products.
What is it designed for?
- Allowing you to outsource the regulatory watch of your target distribution markets
- Ensuring that your registration team has at any time access to continuously updated regulatory intelligence
- Providing asset managers and asset servicers with a practical “do-it-yourself” guide to cross-border fund registration and maintenance
- Keeping your abreast of any regulatory changes impacting the registration and marketing of foreign UCITS and AIF fund products in your distribution markets
What are the key benefits?
- Web-based Regulatory Intelligence matrix
- Direct access to all Regulatory Intelligence contents, from anywhere, 24/7
- Up-to-date, reliable Regulatory Intelligence in a comprehensive format
- Regulatory Newsflashes
- Regulatory compliance risk mitigation
Which countries are covered?
EY Regulatory Intelligence covers all key fund distribution markets including Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macao, Malta, Mexico, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The Netherlands, UAE, UK, USA.