Risk management has reached an elevated standing in many firms, but shifting regulations and greater visibility at board level has upped the ante.
The Risk Club represents our issue-oriented image and has the following objectives:
- Developing people – by providing the best and brightest with the learning and experiences they need , as well as a great place to network
- Serving our clients – by delivering relevant high - quality services, seamlessly and consistently
- Strengthening communities – by promoting transparency, good governance and financial knowledge, and by focusing on our broader responsibilities to society . The Risk Club intends to provide up to date regulatory changes on risk management and to give an opportunity for you to network and strength en your knowledge to face the current risk management challenges.
For the past three years, through the Risk Club, we have contributed to the risk management industry in Luxembourg by reflecting on key topics, sharing our internal research, and providing the opportunity to debate with you and your peers.
- The Management Company’s risk function
- UCITS IV – a risk management perspective
- UCITS IV – risk management fitness check
- KIID – new sou rces of operational risk
- AIFM – a strategic and risk management perspective
- Risk management for ETFs and structured UCITS
- From pricing to VaR: the value chain of risk management
- Model valid ation – a risk governance approach
- Earning at risk