- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Today's business and tax environment is increasingly complex, there are more and more demands for transparency, tax departments are under pressure to be more effective and highly qualified professionals can be hard to obtain.
To help you respond to these demands, we provide assistance in three key areas:
- Tax accounting: supporting quarterly and annual tax provision calculations, validating tax balance sheet accounts and implementing new accounting standards under IFRS and/or local GAAP
- Tax function performance: improving operating strategy and organization design, tax process and controls, and data and systems effectiveness
- Tax risk: identifying and prioritizing key risks and assisting with controls monitoring and remediation
The scope and nature of our services may differ depending on whether you are an auditor non-audit client. What's consistent is the high-quality service our professionals provide to address your unique needs, throughout the entire tax life cycle of planning, provision, compliance and working with the tax authorities.
Our talented people, consistent global methodologies and tools and unwavering commitment to quality service will help you build strong compliance and reporting foundations, sustainable organizational strategies and effective risk management protocols, helping your business achieve its potential.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact John Hames.
Finding the right people, processes and technology to manage record-to-report risks is no easy task. To consider how, see our survey’s leading practices.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
See the latest tax developments worldwide
This guide summarizes countries’ tax policy outlook for 2015. Use the map or the menu to see the guide’s information for a country.
Tax guides and resources