Recent Malaysia news releases issued by EY.
- Goh Peng Ooi of Silverlake is the Malaysian EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014
4 December 2014
EY announces the category winners and the country winner for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2014 Malaysia awards.
- EY announces Top Nominees for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014 Malaysia awards
20 October 2014
EY announces 16 Top Nominees in the Emerging, Technology, Woman and Master categories for the EY EOY 2014 Malaysia awards.
- Banks in emerging markets: Investing for success
7 July 2014
Banks in emerging markets face tougher regulation, rising costs and intensifying competition
- Act now to drive ethical growth in business, or pay later
13 June 2014
EY’s 13th Global Fraud Survey has found some concerning trends in the efforts by companies to combat fraud, bribery and corruption in businesses across the world.
- Malaysian entrepreneurs at the “Olympics of entrepreneurship”
12 June 2014
The highly anticipated EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year (WEOY) – the “Olympics of entrepreneurship” - took place in Monte Carlo from 4 - 8 June 2014.
- Dr Ngau Boon Keat of Dialog Group Bhd at WEOY
27 May 2014
Dr Ngau will be competing for prestigious award recognizing world’s leading entrepreneurs
- Complexities and trade barriers challenge regional economic integration in ASEAN
29 April 2014
A new EY report explores the progress of the AEC through the eyes of businesses, and in particular, the impediments of doing business in ASEAN.
- Stellar line-up of business leaders to represent Malaysia at World Entrepreneur Of The Year (WEOY)
16 April 2014
Alumni members and judges of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) Malaysia programme to play key roles at WEOY 2014.
- EY Malaysia launches Young Tax Professional of the Year (YTPY)
11 April 2014
Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia (LHDNM) extends support to the EY YTPY Malaysia award programme
- EY seeks inspiring entrepreneurs
26 March 2014
Nominations for the EY EOY 2014 Malaysia awards now open.
- Consumer confidence in Malaysia’s banking industry on a strong rise
4 March 2014
The global survey, which looks at banking through the lens of the customer, finds consumer confidence in Malaysia’s banking industry is on a strong rise.
- Medtech companies urged to re-engineer business model to survive
27 February 2014
While the medtech industry faces significant challenges, there are strong growth opportunities for companies that can deliver differentiated health outcomes in cost-efficient ways.
- Malaysia among new wave of rapid-growth markets to provide significant opportunities for global insurers
19 February 2014
Opportunities for expansion into new markets represent a powerful force accelerating growth in insurance premiums– especially as economic performance languishes in the developed world.
- Growing middle-class leading consumption drive in rapid-growth markets
Kuala Lumpur, 10 February 2014
Emerging markets remain center stage and overall growth expected to rebound to 4.7% this year, and 5% by 2015
- Private equity activity expands across Asia-Pacific as market continues to mature
Kuala Lumpur, 6 February 2014
The outlook provides an overview of 2013 and the priorities, trends and opportunities envisaged for 2014.
- EY: Banks need to transform and redefine industry practices to meet future ROE
Kuala Lumpur, 13 January 2014
While banks seek to rehabilitate the industry post financial crisis 2008, challenges have resulted in ROE at many banks failing to cover the cost of equity.
- Global Islamic banking assets expected to hit USD 1.6 trillion by 2018
Kuala Lumpur, 6 January 2014
Malaysia among countries to drive the next wave of development and Islamic banking assets to grow to reach US$1.6t by 2018 globally.