Recent Malaysia news releases issued by EY.
- Nominations now open for the 15th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Malaysia awards
Kuala Lumpur, 26 April 2016
From now till 17 June 2016, members of the public are invited to nominate outstanding Malaysian entrepreneurs for the 15th EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) Malaysia awards.
- EY seeks the next EY Young Tax Professional of the Year Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, 9 March 2016
Participating Malaysian undergraduates need to provide an essay response to one of the three competition questions and submit the essay before Friday, 3 June 2016.
- Sixteen women selected to participate in 2016 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Asia-Pacific program
Kuala Lumpur, 7 March 2016
The Entrepreneurial Winning Women Asia-Pacific Class of 2016 includes women from Australia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and South Korea, and for the first time, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
- EY launches Cyber Security Center of Excellence for Government and Public Sector
Kuala Lumpur, 17 February 2016
The new center helps critical infrastructure sector players boost cyber security capabilities against cyber attacks and malicious service takedowns.
- Advanced analytics - the next game plan for Malaysia-based banks
Kuala Lumpur, 29 January 2016
Malaysia-based banks are still at a nascent stage and one to two years behind the current global standard practice in terms of people, processes and technology.
- Significant increase in risk from cyber breaches and insider threats among top drivers of investment in forensic data analytics
Kuala Lumpur, 20 January 2016
Cyber breaches and insider threats are the fastest-growing risks and are driving investment in FDA, finds EY’s 2016 Global Forensic Data Analytics Survey.
- International Accounting Standards Board issues a new leases standard that will affect nearly all companies – EY comments
Kuala Lumpur, 14 January 2016
The International Accounting Standards Board has issued its leases standard that will require lessees to recognise all leases on their balance sheets, with certain exemptions.