Recent Malaysia news releases issued by Ernst & Young.
- Ernst & Young launches Young Tax Professional of the Year Award in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, 15 May 2013
Ernst & Young is delighted to announce the launch of its Young Tax Professional of the Year (YTPY) award for the first time in Malaysia.
- Malaysian corporates focus on stability and growth
Kuala Lumpur, 10 May 2013
Market sentiments are up in Malaysia from a round of pessimism, according to our Southeast Asia issue of the Global Capital Confidence Barometer.
- Recommendations for successful corporate banking
Kuala Lumpur, 30 April 2013
Corporates question their banks' ability to meet expectations on 11 of the 16 key performance criteria surveyed in Ernst & Young's recent corporate banking survey.
- Ernst & Young seeks extraordinary entrepreneurs
Kuala Lumpur, 15 April 2013
Nominations for the Ernst & Young EOY 2013 Malaysia awards now open.
- Improving macroeconomic conditions drive an improved IPO outlook for 2013
Kuala Lumpur, 5 April 2013
Ernst & Young’s Global IPO activity outlook 2013 reviews IPO activity in the first quarter of 2013, and envisages further improvement in Q2 2013.
- Pricing pressure and cost cutting: top risks for business in 2013
Kuala Lumpur, 15 March 2013
Companies are shifting their thinking away from waiting for an upturn and are concentrating on optimising their business by cutting costs and increasing efficiency.
- Buoyant demand in trade and commodities to boost growth in rapid-growth markets (RGM), including Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, 15 February 2013
Increasing intra-regional trade, easing of monetary and fiscal policies, and higher demand for commodities will lead to an improvement in the economic outlook for the rapid-growth markets (RGMs) in 2013, according to Ernst & Young’s latest quarterly Rapid-Growth Markets Forecast (RGMF).
- Malaysia makes headway in global indices and is projected to significantly improve her ranking from 2013
Kuala Lumpur, 31 January 2013
Ranking at no 26 on the Index, Malaysia performed marginally better than the previous year in the areas of trade integration and technology exchange.
- Ernst & Young: 5 market strategies for insurers to grow beyond
Kuala Lumpur, 23 January 2013
The report highlights growth opportunities for Asia-Pacific insurers, and identifies key areas which could represent a major source of premium and profit potential over the next year.
- Strategic talent management models are key for global growth, says survey
Kuala Lumpur, 7 January 2013
Paradigm shift: building a new talent management model to boost growth highlights the direct link between the financial performance of a company and how it manages talent.
- 2013 will still pose significant challenges, but banks encouraged to take bold action, says Ernst & Young survey
Kuala Lumpur, 2 January 2013
2013 will be another challenging year for the banking industry, as many global banks remain under-capitalized and struggle to regain the confidence of consumers and businesses both locally and globally. For some, the scale of business transformation necessary will resemble the turnaround of a business in distress. Despite these uphill struggles, however, there are signs that the economy is starting to rebound.