Skatt, avgift og forretningsjus | Tax and law
- Om Skatt, avgift og forretningsjus
- Internasjonal skatterådgvining / Cross border Tax Advisory
- Internasjonal handel
- Global Compliance og rapportering
- Human Capital
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaksjonsrådgivning - skatt og avgift
- Merverdiavgift og annen indirekte skatt
Today's business and tax environment is increasingly complex, there are more and more demands for transparency, tax departments are under pressure to be more effective and highly qualified professionals can be hard to obtain.
To help you respond to these demands, we provide assistance in three key areas:
- Tax accounting: supporting quarterly and annual tax provision calculations, validating tax balance sheet accounts and implementing new accounting standards under IFRS and/or local GAAP
- Tax function performance: improving operating strategy and organization design, tax process and controls, and data and systems effectiveness
- Tax risk: identifying and prioritizing key risks and assisting with controls monitoring and remediation
The scope and nature of our services may differ depending on whether you are an auditor non-audit client. What's consistent is the high-quality service our professionals provide to address your unique needs, throughout the entire tax life cycle of planning, provision, compliance and working with the tax authorities.
Our talented people, consistent global methodologies and tools and unwavering commitment to quality service will help you build strong compliance and reporting foundations, sustainable organizational strategies and effective risk management protocols, helping your business achieve its potential.
To find out more about the services we offer we offer in this area please contact us.
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact:
James D. Hunter
+44 (0)20 7980 0989
+1 202 327 8355
Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
+31 88 40 71866
Far East and Oceania
+61 3 8650 7363
+81 3 3503 1100
Access a range of materials from EY regarding the IRS proposal to require certain business taxpayers to disclose uncertain tax positions when filing.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.