Skatt, avgift og forretningsjus | Tax and law
- Om Skatt, avgift og forretningsjus
- Internasjonal skatterådgvining / Cross border Tax Advisory
- Internasjonal handel
- Global Compliance og rapportering
- Human Capital
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaksjonsrådgivning - skatt og avgift
- Merverdiavgift og annen indirekte skatt
Transfer Pricing and Tax Effective Supply Chain Management
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and tax effective supply chain management (TESCM).
Our multi-disciplinary TESCM teams work with you on supply chain design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you review, document, manage and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes - aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Transfer pricing planning
- Global documentation
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
- Tax effective supply chain management
- Transfer pricing in financial services
- Transfer pricing and customs
What are four things multinationals should do differently in regards to transfer pricing? Also, read about six major trends keeping tax professionals up at night.
Quickly identify the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 55 countries and territories in our Transfer Pricing Reference Guide for 2011.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.