EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014: Meet the category winners
This year’s category winners are thriving – they are creating jobs, contributing significantly to GDP growth and boosting innovation.
Five New Zealand entrepreneurs have taken top position in their respective categories and now compete for national honours at the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards on Thursday 16 October 2014 at the Langham Hotel, Auckland.
The category winners are:
- Products: Mark Rice, CDB Goldair
- Services: Michael Whitehead, WhereScape Software
- Technology and emerging industries: Vaughan Rowsell, Vend
- Young: Dan Radcliffe, International Volunteer HQ
- Master: Patrick Teo, BCS Group
Congratulations to all our category winners.